Guidelines for digital press release publications.
What We Publish:
- Official company press releases from any part of the world.
- Brand or product launch, business tie-ups, events, company achievements, growth stories, awards and interviews.
- Any official press release or statement issued by the Government or semi-government bodies.
- An individual’s achievements, expert opinions on relevant subjects or philanthropic activities.
We do not entertain content of the following nature
- PR Content containing unproven statements and non-reproducible figures in revenue statements, financial reports and funding announcements.
- Offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, abusive, hurtful or personal content.
- Any content which may incite violence or constitute sensitive information that forms a part of the National Security.
- Chit-fund appeals, spam content, or suspicious proposals pertaining to known or unknown entities.
- Content containing criticism against any gender, religion, political party or business competitor.
Images and Word Limit
- 750 (seven hundred and fifty) words are the maximum limit for pr news publication on English news channels including headline and sub-headline.
- 1000 (one thousand) word limit for Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali and any other Indian regional language.
- You can share a maximum of 02 images in landscape size. We do not accept selfies or portrait size images.
- Images that are relevant to the content are allowed. In any case, unrelated images will not get published.
- An image should be in landscape format. Recommended sizes are 678X381 (pixels) or 1200X628 (pixels).
- Image captions are mandatory in case the image is containing more than one person.
- Images with text overlay are not allowed. A simple company logo (png) over the image is allowed.
- Logo Size on the image should not exceed 150×150 pixels.
- You can insert a maximum of 02 external links within the content with a no-follow link.
- A single external link is allowed for the channels that allow do-follow links.
- No links are allowed in the case of wired network distribution.
- Links should be authentic like the company’s website or reputed websites. Social Media links are not recommended.
Content and Publication Terms & Policies
- The headline and sub-headline are mandatory with every news article.
- The headline should not exceed 80 characters; the subheadline should not exceed 160 characters (including spaces).
- It is recommended to have shorter headlines for better results in search engines.
- Hashtags # are not allowed in the headline and sub-headline.
B. Proofreading & Fact Checks
- The news content will be validated based on a fact check by the DNN team.
- Revenue figures, if any, should be reproduced on Company Letterhead. If the figures are not reproducible, we will not carry them in the news.
- Proofreading shall be done and we may suggest some changes to make the content more newsworthy.
C. Pre & Post Publication
- We will share a preview link and after approval from the client, it will get published and distributed.
- No changes or addons are allowed post-publication.
- A publication report will be shared with the client within 7 working days from the date of publication.
D. Publication TAT
- No publication will be done on Saturday and Sunday.
- PR News publication will not be on any Government/Public holiday.
- It will take 7-10 working days to publish an article on a premium digital news channel.
- 3-5 Working days are required to publish an article under DNN PR news packages.
E. Video Links
- Video links can be inserted within the content depending upon the editorial guidelines of the particular news channel.
- Only relevant and professional YouTube videos are allowed.
F. Content Authority Letter
- A content authority letter needs to be signed by an individual or an authorized company representative.
G. Publication Authority & Editorial Guidelines
- DNN reserves the rights to remove the published content in case of any forgery, legal complaints, the company’s involvement or an individual in any unlawful activity.
“Each and very content distributed via Digpu News Network goes through with a background check, fact checks. Digpu reserve the rights of publication”
Editorial guidelines of the news channels vary from one publisher to another. For more information discuss with your relationship manager at Digpu News Network or else mail to [email protected]