DNN official guidelines for PR news publication on digital news channels.
What We Publish:
- Official company press releases from any part of the world.
- Brand or product launch, business tie-ups, events, company achievements, growth stories, awards and interviews.
- Any official press release or statement issued by the Government or semi-government bodies.
- An individual’s achievements, expert opinions on relevant subjects or philanthropic activities.
We do not entertain content of the following nature
- News containing unproven statements and non-reproducible figures in revenue statements, financial reports and funding announcements.
- Offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, abusive, hurtful or personal content.
- Any content which may incite violence or constitute sensitive information that forms a part of the National Security.
- Chit-fund appeals, spam content, or suspicious proposals pertaining to known or unknown entities.
- Content containing criticism against any gender, religion, political party or business competitor.
Images and Word count:
- 700 (seven hundred) words are the maximum limit for pr news publication on English news channels.
- 1000 (one thousand) word limit for Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali and any other Indian regional language.
- You can share a maximum of 02 images in landscape size. We do not accept selfies or portrait size images.
- Images that are relevant to the content are allowed. In any case, unrelated images will not get published.
- An image should be in landscape format. Recommended sizes are 678X381 (pixels) or 1200X628 (pixels).
- Image captions are mandatory in case the image is containing more than one person.
- Images with text overlay are not allowed. A simple company logo (png) over the image is allowed.
- Logo Size on the image should not exceed 150×150 pixels.
- You can insert a maximum of 02 external links within the content with a no-follow link.
- A single external link is allowed for the channels that allow do-follow links.
- No links are allowed in the case of wired network distribution.
- Links should be authentic like the company’s website or reputed websites. Social Media links are not recommended.
Content & Publication Guidelines:
- The headline and sub-headline are mandatory with every news article.
- The headline should not exceed 80 characters; the subheadline should not exceed 160 characters (including spaces).
- It is recommended to have shorter headlines for better results in search engines.
- Hashtags # are not allowed in the headline and sub-headline.
B. Proofreading & Fact Checks
- The news content will be validated based on a fact check by the DNN team.
- Revenue figures, if any, should be reproduced on Company Letterhead. If the figures are not reproducible, we will not carry them in the news.
- Proofreading shall be done and we may suggest some changes to make the content more newsworthy.
C. Pre & Post Publication
- We will share a preview link and after approval from the client, it will get published and distributed.
- No changes or addons are allowed post-publication.
- A publication report will be shared with the client within 7 working days from the date of publication.
D. Publication TAT
- No publication will be done on Saturday and Sunday.
- PR News publication will not be on any Government/Public holiday.
- It will take 7-10 working days to publish an article on a premium digital news channel.
- 3-5 Working days are required to publish an article under DNN PR news packages.
E. Video Links
- Video links can be inserted within the content depending upon the editorial guidelines of the particular news channel.
- Only relevant and professional YouTube videos are allowed.
F. Content Authority Letter
- A content authority letter needs to be signed by an individual or an authorized company representative.
G. Publication Authority & Editorial Guidelines
- DNN reserves the rights to remove the published content in case of any forgery, legal complaints, the company’s involvement or an individual in any unlawful activity.
- Editorial guidelines of the news channels vary from one publisher to another. For more information discuss with your relationship manager at DNN or else mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.